Posted on: 29 August 2017Share
Have you ever been on a cruise before? If you have, then you know already what fun you'll be having. If this is your first cruise, just know that you are in for the adventure of a lifetime. From planning your clothes to buying a waxing kit in preparation for your extended cruise, here are some ideas for you.
Plan The Right Clothes - Just remember that there is limited space in your stateroom before you pack.
- Think about planning outfits that you can mix and match. Choose colors that will go with lots of different clothes. For example, a pair of basic navy blue slacks will go with a striped red and white t-shirt for casual times. The same slacks can be made more elegant by pairing them with a white silk tunic for dressier events.
- Remember that you don't need to pack that many pairs of shoes. For sure include a pair of very comfortable shoes for the times that you'll be going on excursions. Then add cute flats that will go with everything you take. For example, a pair of gold or silver flats will be great for everyday wear and then they'll still be dressy enough for your elegant dinners. A pair of flip flops won't take up that much room, so take some along, too.
- Don't forget to bring the right jewelry to give your outfits a different look. Consider taking costume jewelry that will go with your different outfits. For example, pearls or faux pearls will be great for evenings, while chunky plastic jewelry in bright colors will be good to dress up your casual outfits.
Make Your Personal Care Easy - Buy a waxing kit!
- Remember that the shower in your stateroom is not that huge. It might be inconvenient to shave in a tiny shower.
- Consider buying a waxing kit so that you can remove any unwanted hair before you leave on your cruise.
- Buy plenty of wax so that you'll have enough for your legs and for the bikini area of your body.
- Try the wax on a small part of your body first so that you can make sure that your skin isn't bothered by it. Also, do the waxing a few days before you leave on your cruise so that any redness you experience will be long gone by the time you leave.
Think about taking an extra suitcase of large purse with you so that you'll have space for any souvenirs you might buy.